[cdt-dev] make -j8 doesnt work with cmake...

Hello,

I'm new in eclipse and I encounter some difficulties.

I tried to import my c++ project into Eclipse and to perform a parallel build using 8 cores but it doesn't work.

I tried the 3 methods proposed in the tutorials (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Eclipse) but no one gives the expected result. It always builds my project in 1 core, even if use parallel build/jobs is checked or if I had -j8 manually to the make command...

Maybe should I download new components in eclipse or configure something in the cmakelists files...?

I use cmake 2.6 and 2.8...

Thanks

Nicolasq

Back to the top