[cdt-dev] Cannot access memory at address 0x409000

Hi,

In Eclipse, I create a simple application that loops forever - therefore I do not expect it to terminate.

I then run it and do suspend-resume repeatedly. I notice that the application eventually terminates.

In the console, I see the following message: Cannot access memory at address 0x409000

Does anyone know what this message means and why the program terminates? The tool chain I am using is MinGW - this is the tool chain I need work with so switching to something else is not an alternative for me.

Thanks,
MA

Back to the top