Re: [cdt-dev] Need training or consulting in embedded C development and subversion

Too bad they are not at the Supercomputing Conference, we are in the middle of a day-long tutorial
in PTP, much of which is C software development, and Team support (CVS, but very similar to SVN)
http://scyourway.supercomputing.org/conference/view/tut134
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/tutorials/SC09

It's interesting, each year we give these tutorials, a higher percentage of participants
say they have already used eclipse. It keeps growing!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Amy Hall" ---11/16/2009 03:25:02 PM---We have a client who is looking for a 1-2 day training in usin"Amy Hall" ---11/16/2009 03:25:02 PM---We have a client who is looking for a 1-2 day training in using Eclipse tool for

          "Amy Hall" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          11/16/2009 03:23 PM

          Please respond to
          amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] Need training or consulting in embedded C development and subversion

We have a client who is looking for a 1-2 day training in using Eclipse tool for
embedded C software development and learn about the subversion Eclipse Plugin.

If it is possible for you to provide this training or consulting, please send email to amy at avantsoft dot com.

Thanks,
Amy