Re: [cdt-dev] Indexer isn't saving Includes across sessions

How did the include paths get there, i.e., was it populate by scanner discovery? If so, I've seen this too with the Android native projects I've been trying, although at times they did stay.

I'd check the .cproject file to make sure the includes were stored there, and if not, figure out why they aren't getting added correctly. If they are in the .cproject file, then that's just weird.

Again, the architecture of this stuff makes it really hard to debug what's going on. But a few guys on the list here are becoming experts on it :).

Doug.