[cdt-dev] Breakpoint marker question

Hi,

I'm looking at the breakpoint markers in plugin.xml of org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.

The hierarchy is like this with attributes in parens:

     lineBreakpointMarker         breakpointMarker
                    \                     |
                     \             cBreakpointMarker (condition, ignoreCount, threadId, installCount, sourceHandle, bpType)
                      \                   |
                       commonCLineBreakpointMarker
cFunctionBreakpointMarker     |                cLineBreakpointMarker (function, address)

                      cAddressBreakpointMarker

What is strange is that the two attribute 'function' and 'address' are with cLineBreakpointMarker.
Shouldn't they be with commonCLineBreakpointMarker intead,
so that cAddressBreakpointMarker  and cFunctionBreakpointMarker would inherit them?

Thanks

P.S. I haven't figured out if these attributes are important or not...

Back to the top