RE: [cdt-dev] Problem in accessing CoreFileLaunchConfigurationTabGroup, LaunchMessages and LaunchUIPlugin in CDT 6.0.1

You should know that the CDT no longer uses these TabGroup files.
Instead we use the extension point org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchConfigurationTabs
In fact, we should remove those internal *TabGroup files.