[cdt-dev] Problem in accessing CoreFileLaunchConfigurationTabGroup, LaunchMessages and LaunchUIPlugin in CDT 6.0.1

Hi all,

We have extended the debug framework to support core debug , Remote Attach
and Remote Run debug using gdb for our customized environment.

To do this we have created three new launches and have used following
classes.

CoreFileLaunchConfigurationTabGroup , LaunchMessages and LaunchUIPlugin.

However these belong to internal packages
org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.ui  and give warning as "Discouraged
Access....." for CDT 6.0.1.

So, are there any alternate APIs or methods to access the same
functionality.

We have used Eclipse version 3.3 and CDT 4 earliar and now we are moving to
Eclipse 3.5 and CDT 6.0.1.

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain