Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 for Helios

Title: CDT 7.0 for Helios
Schorn, Markus wrote:
Bugzilla report with a proposed API change + an email to the dev-list
  Before making a breaking API-change there should be an opportunity to discuss the change.
  An API is always some sort of lock-in and it is good to have API reviewed/discussed. Especially if we
  make a breaking change we should get it right.
Adding the "api" keyword to the bug would be good too.  Then we could compile a list of such changes with a bugzilla query.
-pawel

Back to the top