[cdt-dev] RE: Problems with programmatically setting the compiler and linker options

Thanks, I tried this and the behavior is still the same.

>> use the cCompiler itself as the option-holder.

I think the problem is cCompiler still is the tool object. Can you recommend a way for me to get the tool instance for the given project?

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:14:58 -0600
From: "Belyavsky, Baltasar" <bbelyavsky@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Problems with programmatically setting the
	compiler	and linker options
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I think what you're doing is setting the value on the tool's extension meta-object, instead of the tool instance.

Try to skip the step where you get the optionHolder for your option...and use the cCompiler itself as the option-holder.

- Baltasar

Back to the top