Re: [cdt-dev] Addition of Mach-O 64 Binary Parser to 6.0.2

Hi, John,

Yes, I think I have the same understanding as you.  There is nothing that I know of that makes it infeasible for a willing client to require a service-level version of another plug-in with the knowledge that it provides new non-breaking API.  This is almost certainly a perfectly harmless case in which that would work.

I think that a few years of being responsible for the release process of a few modeling project components with many dependents has bludgeoned the "rules" into my brain to the point where it no longer perceives the colour grey.  :-D

cW