Re: [Bulk] [cdt-dev] How to detect shift key was pressed from editor ruler double click action?

Ok, I'll rephrase my question to make it more clear.  I want to detect if the shift key is pressed when the user double clicks on the editor's ruler to toggle a breakpoint.  I've created a toggle breakpoint action as described in my previous message.  AFAIK, it doesn't have any notion of the button up, button down, mouse events.  Is it possible to detect if the shift key is pressed from the action's createAction() method?

Regards,
Norman Yee