Re: [cdt-dev] Managed Build System automatic project conversion

Hi Alex,

thanks for the reply.

What sort of breakages are you referring to?

I had a look at the ext point you suggested. From the Extension Point Description it looks a little incomplete. Are you certain its the best one to use?

cheers john

Alex Chapiro wrote:
In my opinion in CDT 5.x (maybe later versions also) implementation of this extension point was broken. Try to use another one: org.eclipse.cdt.core.projectConverter