Re: [cdt-dev] How to perform Multi-Threaded Debugging on CDT 6.0

I guess I'll stop that build of 7.0 that was going to do.

So what was the last version of CDT to support the version of GDB that comes with Xcode?

Also, does CDT support IDB from intel? Was thinking about getting the intel compiler suite for OS X.

--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>