[cdt-dev] Show Variable Location in View

Title: Show Variable Location in View
In the EDC debugger we would like to have a column in the Variables View that shows the location of the variable. DSF comes close to supporting this now but the “Address” column is only helpful if the variable is located in memory.

We can go create a new column just for EDC or we could do something for DSF with a new interface that would turn this into a “Location” column that would handle register based variables as well.

Thanks for your feedback,

- Ken

Back to the top