Re: [cdt-dev] How to perform Multi-Threaded Debugging on CDT 6.0

Thanks,

I was using the "standard" debugger. I switched to the DSF based debugger and that did not particularly work either. I am using Qt's thread abstraction but underneath the threads are native OS X threads (pthreads I believe). Not really sure. If I get some time I may try dropping back to Europa or Ganymeade and try those out just for comparison.

--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>