RE: [cdt-dev] How to perform Multi-Threaded Debugging on CDT 6.0

> Not really sure. Which one _should_ I be using?

That is really up to you.  The Standard debugger
is the one that has been in use from the start of CDT.
It is somewhat in maintenance mode (no big new features).

The new GDB (DSF) one has been added in 6.0 and is the
one that is actively being worked on.

Since you don't know the one you are using, my guess
it is the default Standard one.
To know which one you are running and potentially change
that, look in the main tab of your launch configuration;
at the bottom you have a hyperlink.  That is how to choose
the debugger.

Maybe try the one you were not using and see if you have
the same problem.

Marc