[cdt-dev] Is it OK to remove from core plugin.xml org.eclipse.cdt.core.index.export.ConfigurableScannerInfoProvider?

Hi,
Does anybody know anything about ScannerInfoProvider extension in cdt.core plugin.xml referring to class org.eclipse.cdt.core.index.export.ConfigurableScannerInfoProvider?

It is non-existent class. I do not see any reference in the code, assuming some old leftovers. Are there any reservations against removing it from core plugin?

I am adding schema for extension point ScannerInfoProvider and the tooling pointed my attention to this little fact...

Andrew

Back to the top