[cdt-dev] Large Workspace and C/C++ Search

Hi all,

I have a large C/C++ workspace with about a 100 projects and a couple of million lines of code.

After starting my eclipse the C/C++ search actually responds immediately and does not find anything. This is true for quite some element names, but not all. After going into the project explorer and expanding projects, the C/C++ search yields many more hits for elements names of those projects.

Is there any deferred initialization that gets triggered by expanding a project? Is my workspace too large exceeding some limits? What should I look for?

Regards, Jens.

Back to the top