Re: [cdt-dev] Can't act with mouse on some buttons

We also have notice this problem on some of new Debian laptops with KDE 4.x. The old one works ok.
Still looking for solution.

--
Olexiy

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:11 PM, star <star@xxxxxx> wrote:
Use KDE4.3.2-5
It is Mandriva 2010.0 (RC2 Cooker, but updated).
I didn't install it via URPMI as a Mandriva package (cause it is not as new) but from Eclipse download page.

Addition:
I did try the update in Eclipse once, but I got a not-working Eclipse.
This is also happen on a system, where Eclipse is working perfect before. Is this a known issue?

Steve

Olexiy Buyanskyy schrieb:
What version of KDE do you use?

--