[cdt-dev] Run Configuration application path

Hi,

I have a problem with the application path in a run configuration.

I use external builder in my project (CMake). Cmake puts the resulting executable in a path that is different in release and debug.

So my problem is that I can’t put relative path to that executable in the run configuration.

So the one thing I would need it the possibility to use variables like ${workspace_loc} and ${ConfigName} for C++ application path in the run configuration. Or maybe there is already a way to do what I want?

What do you think?

Thanks

Martin

Back to the top