Re: [Bulk] [cdt-dev] How to detect shift key was pressed from editor ruler double click action?

I'm afraid the question "as is" doesn't make sense. Double click contains of at least 4 mouse events (BtnDn, BtnUp,BtnDn, BtnUp), so this is not an atomic event, keyboard stat can change between sub-actions. The best you can do is to monitor keyboard state for each mouse sub-event and use it for any appropriate purpose.