Re: [cdt-dev] Creating a CDT add-on

The tools are a documentation generator like javadoc and a library that makes ANSI C Object Oriented (COO) to use in embedded systems. I'd like to add it as part of eclipse CDT interface.

The documentation generator is already done, I can select .h and .c files in the workspace and run the doc generator. Now I'll create more possibilities to create a COO Class and add some templates.

I've downloaded CDT source, now I'm studying the code to extend it as a plugin to do the things that I want.

Thank you