Re: [cdt-dev] Creating a CDT add-on

Hello!
If you are using some tools that are external to eclipse, especially if they run as part of a launch, or as part of a workflow sequence of events,
you may be interested in the PTP External Tools Framework (ETFw)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/ETFw/PTP_External_Tools_Framework

But otherwise, asking questions as you propose below can be asked right here on the cdt-dev mailing list.
You have already come to the right place!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Elyézer Mendes Rezende ---10/15/2009 01:27:38 PM---> Hi, I am reating a Eclipse Plug-in that will extElyézer Mendes Rezende ---10/15/2009 01:27:38 PM---> Hi, I am reating a Eclipse Plug-in that will extend CDT to use some

          Elyézer Mendes Rezende <elyezermr@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/15/2009 01:27 PM

          Please respond to