Re: [cdt-dev] Project Templates

Andrew,

Thanks for the quick reply.  You mention it sounds like I'm missing an SDK.  Could you be more specific about this?  I think you're on the right track because I saw a message about missing extension point schema when I was in the extensions page of the plugin manifest.

Looking at my "install more software" screen, I have the Eclipse Platform SDK v 3.5.1and Eclipse SDK of same version installed.  Is this what you were referring to, and if so, given that I apparently have it, what would you suggest my next step be?

Thanks again,
--
Matt Watson | mwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxx