Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Custom Make/Call gcc from Eclipse

Rohit Girme wrote:
Hello,

Let me put what I want in different words. I want to generate my own make file with my own commands to gcc. I think I need to write a plugin for that. So I need to know how CDT generates it own make file using the Managed Build System. I believe I can modify that according to my needs. I found out that there was a bug called "CDT Custom Build Steps" which has been solved. I am looking into that now.
Please guide me if someone knows anything about what I am doing.

If you have your own Makefile you don't need to write a plugin to use that from CDT, just create a Makefile project and CDT will run make for you.

--
/Jesper

Back to the top