Re: [cdt-dev] CMake integration with Eclipse CDT

Thanks for the information Doug.

However, CMake is more and more used by the C++ developers because it is easy to use and maintain (as opposed to GNU autotools). I have heard that KDevelop supports CMake (although I have never tried this IDE), so it will make sense for me that Eclipse CDT also supports CMake (editor + support for 'out-of-source' project).

1) Would it be possible to create a new feature request in Eclipse CDT for CMake support?

2) Do you think that the Linux tools project team (cf. http://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/) would be interested in doing it?

Thank you.

Romain Chanu