Re: [cdt-dev] Code completion does not propose class members declared below cursor (bug 103857)

Not sure, when I was working on it tEOC was the only one. Essentially it was a special case of tEOF since we only parsed up to the cursor location.

Not sure what tCOMPLETION is. Maybe someone's been in there to help fix some of the deficiencies the short parse introduces.

Doug.