Re: [cdt-dev] Monthly Call

This Tuesday, the 6'th. It's always the first Tuesday of the month.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 7:19 AM, Jesper Eskilson <jesper.eskilson@xxxxxx> wrote:
Doug Schaefer wrote:
Hey gang, just a reminder of the CDT call on Tuesday.

October 6 or 13?

Details are on the
CDT wiki.

This week, we'll close up on the plan. We've talked so far about Debug and Scanner Discovery. I'd like to open with a call for any other work people are doing. Then any final items on Debug. And then close on what we think we can commit to, if anything, or at least prioritize for scanner discovery. The objective is to get a plan into our project metadata to share with everyone out there.

--
/Jesper