Re: [cdt-dev] strange: make clean then make all

Uncheck autobuild (Windows->Preferences->General->Workspace)?

On 02/10/2009 11:03 PM, Steven Woody wrote:
Hi,

Enclosed project is created by eclipse's C project wizard. The problem
is that in the 'make targets' window, if I dbl-click the Debug/clean
for the project, the Debug/all also get called, this is not I suppose
to do.

Do you see the problem?  Highly appreciate if you can help.