[cdt-dev] check the health of my .cproject

Hi,

My .cproject may be a very old one that was build a colleague that had
left my company.  Now when i import the project, it always show an
warnings in the "Problems" view:

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
Error launching external scanner info generator (gcc -E -P -v -dD
C:/Documents and
Settings/wuwo/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.c)	P50.5		Unknown	C/C++
Problem

The project is not using gcc, it use another commercial tool-chain
that is dedicated to our embedded system

Attached is the .cproject and .project file.   Please help me check
it.  (I've already go through all the settings diagram in eclipse, but
have not managed to remove the warnings)

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx)