RE: [cdt-dev] CQualifiedPointerType gone in CDT 6

Yes i know that for sure,
problem is that long time ago I started my project using internal classes, and now I would have to do a full rewrite to use public api only :(
My algorythm for parsing C-Code isnt the best anyway, if I find time will do that in the future.

Btw, is it possible to use cdt functions for parsing instead of going in my code trough the ATS tree?
(E.G. the function to go to basic type of a typedef)

Regards

"Schorn, Markus" <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 2. Oktober 2009 um 11:13 geschrieben:

> Patrick,
> There should not be a need to use internal classes (like
> CQualifiedPointerType), please stick to the public interfaces. If they
> do not provide all the information you need then please file an
> enhancement request.

> Markus.

Back to the top