Re: [cdt-dev] Disable "Confirm Perspective Switch" Dialog.

See:
DebugUITools.setLaunchPerspective

On 29/09/2009 11:46, Venkita Krishnan K. wrote:
Hi,

We are developing our own IDE using Eclipse which is having our own
custom Debug Perspective.

Thus when we start our IDE, our custom perspective is shown as default
perspective.

But when we do any Debug operations "Confirm Perspective Switch" appears
which asks for switching to Eclipse Debug Perspective.

We need to disable this even for the first time (even though it doesn’t
appear if we give check “Remember my decision”, we don’t want the
Confirm Perspective Switch" to popup at all) and always want our custom
perspective to be default one unless user changes it using options from
“Open Perspective” view manually.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

*Venkitakrishnan K*

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use
or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the
responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious
code exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized
alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any
form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender.
The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message.