[cdt-dev] Bugs policy

Hi,

I'd like to help the project by doing some testing (and maybe fixing?) for the bugs already created in Bugzilla but I was wondering how far should I go back in the bug list. Do you have a policy for this? Or should I go all the way back to 1.0 and go by severity? I'm pretty new to Java and the Eclipse APIs, is this a good way to start?

I have a Macbook Pro, a PC and I have a lot of VMs to help testing. I currently use CDT on Mac daily and also frequently on Linux and Windows. I can also help translating CDT in french.

Marc

Back to the top