Re: [cdt-dev] Issue in using ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile extension point in CDT 6

Hi Nayna,
You can follow the scanner discovery challenge in CDT 6.1 on Wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/ScannerDiscovery61. I encourage you to add your thoughts there.

As far as using non API classes/methods, my take is that they are in fact API now because there is no public API and you have no choice but to use them. When new scanner discovery is developed I think we need to keep the old ones for a while and retire in 8.0.

Andrew