[cdt-dev] access IBinary file?

Hi,

I'm trying to test a plugin and one of the functions I'd like to test needs an IBinary.

Within the plugin itself I can use

CCorePlugin.getDefault().getCoreModel().create(path).getCProject().getBinaryContainer().getBinaries();

to get the binaries, but when executing as a JUnit Plugin-test this results in Null Pointer Exceptions. After some poking around, I know it's the create(path) function that's returning null, and I'm not sure why.

Does anybody know why this line works in the regular plugin but not as a plugin test? [And/or does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this?]

Thank you!
-Charley

Back to the top