Re: [cdt-dev] CDT planning meetings - debug and build

Title: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT planning meetings - debug and build
+1

From: ext Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:24:38 +0200
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT planning meetings - debug and build

Hey gang,

I didn't realize Pawel was on vacation this week. Would it be OK to have the debug planning session next Tues, Sept 22, 11 a.m. EDT? Can everyone planning on doing debug work make that?

Also, I'd like to reconvene the build meeting at our regular call on Oct 5 same time to see how far we got with scanner discovery discovery, and talk about next steps.

Let me know if these times are problematic and, if not, I'll schedule them tomorrow.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top