Re: [cdt-dev] DSF independent of CDT ?

+1
As far as DSF-GDB, I think it's also worthwhile to make sure that you can install DSF-GDB and CDI-GDB separately, which is the case now.  Eventually, I would also like to see CDI be separated from rest of CDT, but perhaps that's just my preference for neatness.

Cheers,
Pawel

Doug Schaefer wrote:
I guess from my angle, DSF/GDB is fairly separate from DSF proper. I think we need to keep open the opportunity to push DSF down into the debug platform, especially as more debuggers are built on it. For example, I plan on spending a little time to see if putting Java debugging on DSF would help with JNI debugging. But that is separate from the GDB support, which probably should be allowed to be CDT specific. And for Nokia's debugger, it's really whatever you want to do with it.

Just my thoughts...
Doug.