Re: [cdt-dev] problems with ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile

I think, it would be good NOT to define my own scannerConfigDiscoveryProfileId and ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile at all, just inherit it from cdt.managedbuild.tool.gnu.c.compiler and dynamically change "run -> command" from "gcc" to "lsbcc".

Andrey.