Re: [cdt-dev] Parse non-standard source files

Window/Preferences

C/C++/File types

add new *.hl -> C header file type

--
Olexiy

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Steven Woody <narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Is here the correct place for CDT usage questions?  I hope I am not abuse the list.

My C project has many non-standard header files, those ending in a extension name '.hl' .  Actually, in the project, '.h' is used for public interface declarations and '.hl' is used for declarations used only by the local module that is in the same folder as a '.hl' file.   But it appears that eclipse never parse the '.hl' files, this bring some problmes to my code browsing.  So, how can I let Eclipse know that '.hl' files are normal c header files?

Thanks.

   -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx)