Re: [cdt-dev] multiple <unknown> editors for the same stack frame

bug 274872

Alexiev, Dobrin wrote:

Hello,

When I use Cygwin GDB on Windows with the DSF GDB Debugger I noticed that every time I select the top stack frame a new editor tab is opened with the name <unknown> and a button “Edit Source Lookup”.

I wander if other people have seen these multiple <unknown> tabs for the same stack frame, or something is messed up in my environment.

Shouldn’t there be only one of <unknown> tab until the user sets his source lookup?

I know that if I add the proper Cygwin path mapping to my launch configuration source lookup it will work.

Thanks in advance.

Dobrin