RE: [cdt-dev] CPL license question

Hi there,

For the future reference of all, the place to ask legal questions at Eclipse
is license@xxxxxxxxxxx. Response times are typically in the range of 24
hours.

There is also a pretty decent EPL FAQ[1] that directly answers Pawel's
original question. See #15.

That said, it looks like this conversation came to the a happy conclusion.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/eplfaq.php

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director