[cdt-dev] How to bring my workspace/bookmarks home?

Hi,

My project is imported from a directory outside the workspace directory.  While I can archive the whole project tree and bring it to home, I don't know how to keep the workspace status (the current views and current opened files) and my bookmarks (I mean the code location bookmarks got by clicking Edit->Add Bookmark).  Please give me a hint.

Thanks!

   -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx)