[cdt-dev] Adding menu to DSF disassembly view's ruler context menu?

I am working on a custom DSF debugger plugin and I want to add a new menu item, "Add Hardware Breakpoint," to the DSF disassembly view's ruler context menu.  It looks like the context menu is hard-coded in DisassemblyPart.fillRulerContextMenu() and cannot be changed.  Is there any way to change the context menu without changing the org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.ui plugin?

Back to the top