Re: [cdt-dev] Missing Enablement option for cPropertyTab

> i added a custom cProprerty tab to org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.properties.Page_BuildSettings.
> Now I have the problem that this page get shown in all CDT project,
> but i just want to see it when a project of my toolchain is loaded.
> The problem is that there is no enablement option or something like that for tab pages.
> Any ideas how to solve that ?

If there doesn't seem to be a solution you might consider entering a
feature request in Bugzilla. A workaround would be to move your
property page a level higher, it will then be shown as a separate
category under C/C++ Build. On that level you certainly are allowed to
set enablement/filters, like:

      <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.propertyPages">
        <page
            class="com.examples.MyPropertyPage"
            category="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.properties.Page_head_build"
            id="com.example.myPropertyPage"
            name="MyPropertyPage">
         <filter
               name="nature"
               value="com.examples.nature"/>
          <enabledWhen>
             <or>
		<instanceof value="org.eclipse.core.resources.IProject"/>
		<instanceof value="org.eclipse.cdt.core.model.ICProject"/>
             </or>
          </enabledWhen>
        </page>
      </extension>