[cdt-dev] Support for autotools projects?

I'm not sure if this exists, a quick search didn't yield anything.

In Netbeans their C/C++ plugin supports projects that use autotools, e.g. I import, say Mono, then it runs the configure script etc and now when I build it uses the generated Makefiles.

Is there any similar behaviour available within the CDT, or a separate project that has achieved similar? Also, is there a project that exists/is in the pipeline to create projects that uses autotools to generate Makefiles based on the CDT project model?

Granville Barnett
http://gbarnett.org

Back to the top