Re: [cdt-dev] NEW Eclipse CDT Cheat Sheet available for free

If you like keyboard shortcuts I suggest you use a Vim plugin in unity with CDT.

--
Granville Barnett
http://gbarnett.org

2009/8/22 Etienne Savard <savard.etienne@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

I'm an Eclipse CDT user for more than 6 months now and I like to know shortcuts but I don't have a good memory... It is why I'm a big user of keyboard shortcuts cheat sheets! ;)

I was unable to find an Eclipse CDT cheat sheet on the Internet... so I made one in Inkscape using Key Assist and Eclipse CDT help.

It is now freely available for download from my website: http://symbiosoft.net/eclipse_cdt_cheatsheet

If you like it, spread the word!  If you don't, let me know on my website's forum so I can improve the Cheat Sheet.

Thanks!

Etienne Savard.