[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Error parser
- From: Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:27:54 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Consertum Consulting, Ltd
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20090715 Lightning/1.0pre Thunderbird/3.0b3
On 17/08/2009 10:57, Paolo Nenna wrote:
Hi to all,
I'm new of this mailing-list, and is the first time that I use Eclipse.
I am a C firmware developer for microcontrollers and I use more then one
type of microcontroller. For this reason I need a mode for realize my
own error parser.
In the CDT distribution seems there is no way to write my own error
parser using regular expressions.
I don't know java language, so I am not able to write a plugin.
What is the best way to realize an error parser?
Thank you in advance.
cdt-dev mailing list
I remember somebody was working on a plugin for a regular expression
error parser. Try searching for RegexErrorParser