Re: Re[cdt-dev] cursive include path !!

Hello everybody,

I just up the question because it really bothers me and the answer is not on
the web (or I couldn't find it) :
Is it possible for eclipse to look for the include files recursively (i.e:
Eclipse looking for the header file in the directory and if not found, in
the sub-directory and so on) ??

Thank you very much