[cdt-dev] Which debugger framework is used in CDT 6.0 - DSF or CDI ?

Hi all,

I have been seeing in mailing list and newsgroup entries that there is
change in debugger framework i.e. now it is DSF and not CDI.

So, I wanted to clarify that which debugger framework is used in CDT 5.0
and CDT 6.0 ?

Is the shift to DSF is from CDT 5.0 or CDT 6.0 ?

And is it the complete change in framework or it is still like both are
supported and one has to enable some setting for using DSF or CDI ?

Please make it clear.

I am asking this it not only as user of CDT but also because we have
developed some plugins based on CDT 4.0 and migrating to newer versions
now.

Thanks & Regards,

Nayna Jain

Back to the top