Re: [cdt-dev] How to identify changes in CDT 4.0 vs CDT 5.0 vs CDT 6.0 API for migration

Although version is jumped from 4 to 6 there are not many API breaking
changes. Unfortunately they are not documented
(maybe some in the code and some on wiki pages, but not in central
location). Just try to compile and see what is breaking.
Search inet is you stuck with some methods - it was probably discussed
on mailing list.